Welcome to Episode 98 of the Two-Headed Nerd Comicast — The Underpants Episode!
This week, we discuss what appears to be the definitive decision over Superman’s ownership, this week’s surprising Y the Last Man movie news, and the upcoming conclusion of Tim Seeley’s long-running Hack/Slash series.
Plus, we answer one lucky listenerd’s burning question in this month’s Ask A Nerd segment!
Hey! Don’t forget to check out our all-new, web exclusive feature, Answer of the Week, available ONLY at TwoHeadedNerd.com, where we answer the latest Question of the Week!
This week’s reviews:
- Joe — Star Wars #1 from Dark Horse Comics by Brian Wood and Carlos D’Anda
- Matt — Sweet Tooth #40 from DC/Vertigo Comics by Jeff Lemire
Ludicrous Speed Round:
- Non-Humans #2 from Image Comics
- The End Times of Bram and Ben #1 from Image Comics
- Green Lantern New Guardians Annual #1 from DC Comics
- Thor: God of Thunder #4 from Marvel Comics
- Superior Spider-Man #1 from Marvel Comics
- Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Ghoul Goblin #1 from Dynamite Entertainment
- Repossessed #1 from Image Comics
- Shadowman #3 from Valiant Entertainment
- TMNT Secret History of the Foot Clan #1 from IDW
- Wolverine and the X-Men #23 from Marvel Comics
Picks for next week:
- Joe — Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth #1 from Image Comics by Ken Kristensen and M.K. Perker
- Matt — Savage Wolverine #1 from Marvel Comics by Frank Cho
Trade/Graphic Novel of the Week:
- One Trick Rip-Off Deep Cuts Hardcover from Image Comics by Paul Pope
Tune in to TwoHeadedNerd.com! You can subscribe to ALL of THN’s updates, including the weekly episodes and all of the written content from the THN Love Slaves, by entering your e-mail address into the subscription form on the right side of the page. Have no fear: your e-mail address will NEVER be sold or spammed.
If you like what you heard, please consider donating to The Two-Headed Nerd. We’re glad to spend some cash to keep the show running, but we need YOUR help if we’re going grow THN to its full potential. Every cent you feel led to give is deeply appreciated and NO amount is too small. Donating is simple — just click the DONATE button on the THN homepage to use our secure, Paypal-powered system.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes! Simply search for “Two Headed Nerd” in the iTunes store or click here! While you’re there, help THNCC get noticed by leaving a star rating and/or writing a review. We need your help to spread the word!
Our theme music is A Better Tomorrow by Dan the Automator. Other music found in this week’s episode was provided by the following sources: Big News Theme — Here is the News by ELO, Ludicrous Speed Round Theme — Fury of the Storm by Dragonforce featuring Dark Helmet, Ask A Nerd Theme — They’re So Incredible from the Revenge of the Nerds Soundtrack, Theme from Beverly Hills 90210, Raise Your Voice by Bad Co. Project, Sweet Tooth by His Shrines/King Khan, Ride the Lightning by Metallica, Sun Drugs by Stars of the Lid, The Other Woman by Loretta Lynn.