Welcome to THN Cover to Cover recorded live for our discussion of TV, Movie & Comic News with you peeps live! It’s the best comics call-in show on the whole Internets!
NERD NEWS for this episode:
- The new Spider-Man No Way Home trailer is crawling with Sony-verse villains!
- Scarlett Johansen and Mikey Mouse make up
- Jim Lee helps introduce the first Korean American Muppet!
And of course, the Question of the Week!
This week’s question was submitted by us and we want to talk about your favorite comic book best buddies (because we forgot to do a Thanksgiving themed questions… Womp womp.)
After that we’re taking your calls and discussing:
- Star Trek Discovery Season 4 is here! (no spoilers, promise)
- Cowboy Bebop on Netflix!
- Do we want the old Sony villains in our No Way Home movie?
- Tatiana Maslany is amazing and you should all watch Orphan Black!
- All the Marvel Comics Jessicas.
- Who multiverses better? Marvel or DC.
- Joe watched Marvel’s Hit Monkey on Hulu
- What if Jeph Loeb won the Marvel TV war?!?
- Joe and Matt never finished the 3rd season of Jessica Jones on Netflix.
Required Reading (comics discussed in this episode):
We broadcast live on Zoom and our Facebook page every Saturday at 11AM Central time, to rap with YOU about the week’s Nerd News, recent comics, nerdy TV and movies, or whatever topics are bumping around your nerdy brain!
You can also join in the fun with your fellow Listenerds on the THN Facebook Fan Page!
Don’t forget about our companion show, The Two-Headed Nerd Comic Book Podcast where we review new comics, old comics, and we feature a different rotating segment with reading suggestions, creator interviews, answers to your comic questions, and more! CLICK HERE to browse through the THN episode long-box!
Visit our YouTube channel for extra content you can’t find in the show!
And when you’re done listening to this week’s episode, head over to the THN Forums to discuss it with your fellow Listenerds!
If you like what you heard, please consider donating! THN is a listener-supported podcast that we aim to keep ad-free and without your support, we don’t have a show. You can become a Patron where you’ll hear all kinds of Patreon-exclusive content or just make a one-time donation via Paypal because you’re a comic-nerd of the highest quality!
Our theme music, and all other music you hear in the show, is 100% free-use, royalty-free, or used with the express permission of the artist, and all of those other fun words that mean we didn’t infringe on any copyrights!